3M Unitek Stainless Steel Primary Molar CrownsSKU: 3M-900116
- Easy to customize with parallel walls to allow for clinician fit control
- Pre-trimmed to optimum length and contour to save placement time
- Made in the U.S.A. of high-quality stainless steel
- Shallow occlusal anatomy means less tooth reduction
- Thick occlusal surface to prevent bite-through
- The Crown set is packaged in a unique, stackable tray that provides convenient, easy storage of 3M™ ESPE™ prefabricated crowns
- A wide array of shapes and sizes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- High-quality stainless steel
Prefabricated stainless steel crowns for short- or long-term pediatric use with proven clinical success.
The primary anterior set contains 72 crowns in assorted sizes and is packaged in a stackable storage tray. Please refer to the resource section to view the Prefabricated Crown Order Form which is designed to help with identification and ordering.